When you’re investing a large amount of capital in real estate, you need more than just a licensed broker and a title company. Real estate law can be complex, and you need to know exactly what you are getting into when you sign a contract. The experienced Houston real estate lawyers at Adair Myers Graves Stevenson know the common pitfalls to avoid and can advise you on how to best protect your investments.
Whether you are buying a home or a commercial property, partnering with an attorney from the very beginning can save you from making costly mistakes. Our attorneys can negotiate on your behalf and draft a contract that not only adheres to all Texas state real estate laws, but can also stand up to the test of litigation.
Our real estate attorneys can help you with Houston real estate transactions including:
- Buying, selling, and leasing properties
- Real estate closings
- Title searches
- Landlord/tenant services
- Deeds and transferring titles
- Mixed-use properties
- Homeowners associations and deed restrictions
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Property management
- Mechanic’s liens
- Construction and contractor disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Zoning and variances
Adair Myers Graves Stevenson has more than 40 years of real estate experience. We’ve helped a diverse array of clients protect their interests through preemptive action, creative thinking, and strategic litigation.
Our attorneys have represented:
- Buyers – From residential to commercial, buying property can be risky, but with the help of an expert attorney, buyers can mitigate risk and avoid costly disputes that might arise down the road.
- Sellers – Selling a property can be a tremendous opportunity, but without taking the appropriate legal steps, it can become disastrous.
- Creditors – Bankruptcy proceedings can be incredibly complex and drawn out. A lawyer can ensure the best possible outcome for creditors.
- Landlords – When the relationship between a landlord and a tenant becomes strained, an attorney can help resolve disputes.
- Homeowners Associations – Whether it’s drafting sustainable bylaws or enforcing compliance, Homeowners Associations face a host of challenges that can be overcome with the help of an attorney.
Houston Real Estate Lawyers
With a plethora of experience and in-depth knowledge of the real estate industry in Texas, the attorneys at Adair Myers Graves Stevenson are uniquely suited to help with your Houston real estate transactions. Call us today at 713-522-2270 to schedule a consultation so we can help you protect your interests.