- Cornell University, B.S. in Government
- The University of Texas Law School, J.D.
- State of Texas
- State of Colorado
- State of Utah
- Litigation Section, State Bar of Texas
- Family Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Litigation Section, Houston Bar Association
- Family Law Section, Houston Bar Association
- Litigation Section, American Bar Association
- Family Law Section, American Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
John Bock is a distinguished litigator with more than forty-five years of experience. John’s practical approach has helped his clients with probate law, premarital and post nuptial agreements, family law, and estate planning.
John attended Cornell University where he received a Bachelors of Arts in Government before attending The University of Texas at Austin Law School. Upon graduation, John set to work honing his skills in civil litigation at Peter H. Ney, P.C. and later Dickerson, Hammel, Early, & Pennock.
In 1983, John Bock began his own practice where he focused his practice on family law in addition to collections, commercial and civil litigation, and contract disputes. John joined Adair Myers Stevenson Yagi in 2009.
John dedicates himself to getting the best outcomes for his clients. John prides himself in telling his clients what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. His extensive experience in family law has taught him how to quickly analyze situations and come up with the best solution to save time, money, and emotions.
Always eager to work with new clients, John Bock is incredibly responsive and happy to help new clients understand their legal options. He has earned an AV Preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available.